MVI was founded in 2009, initially to help business owners and operators manage their environmental risk, reduce maintenance costs, improve compliance and reduce violations with regard to UST/AST management.
MVI has grown to be the largest UST inspection service company in the United States operating in 47 states. Since its inception, MVI has completed over 400,000 fuel facility inspections. Currently, MVI's focus is on three lines of business; Field UST (Underground Storage Tank)/AST (Above Ground Storage Tank) Inspection and Compliance, Facility Management Services for CONRACs (Consolidated Rental Car Facilities) and Petroleum Fluid Services.
Success in all lines of MVI's business has been realized due to attention to detail and commitment to customer service and satisfaction. MVI enables highly qualified, motivated people to perform best in class service by providing an experience that is rewarding to employees and customers alike. The company's mission is simple; manage and preserve select clients well through controlled growth, hard work and dedication.
- Customer Centric-All managing partners have direct involvement with projects
- Leadership Team-Experience in Compliance, Facility Management, Fuel Management & Purchasing and IT Development
- Single Source Solution-For compliance, CONRACs and fuel supply
- Proprietary Software Development-Customized for clients allowing all inspections and operations to be tracked and monitored ongoing to optimize business operations
- Numerous Partnerships-Allowing for economies of scale and ensuring the availability of fluids and supplies