MVI Holdings was founded in 2009, initially to help business owners and operators manage their environmental risk, reduce maintenance costs, improve compliance and reduce violations with regard to UST/AST management. MVI has grown to be the largest UST inspection service company in the United States operating in 39 states. Since its inception, MVI has completed over 120,000 fuel facility inspections. We currently focus on three lines of business; Field UST (Underground Storage Tank)/AST (Above Ground Storage Tank) Inspection and Compliance, Facility Management Services for ConRACs (Consolidated Rental Car Facilities) and Petroleum Fluid Services. MVI’s success in all lines of business has been realized due to our attention to detail and commitment to customer service and satisfaction.
At MVI Holdings we strive to enable highly qualified, motivated people to perform best in class service. We provide an experience that is rewarding to our employees and customers alike. Our marketing plan is simple; manage select clients well and with controlled growth, hard work and dedication. Our clients continue to be our best marketing tool.
- Customer Centric-all managing partners have direct involvement with projects
- A Leadership Team with over 120 years of combined experience in Compliance, Fuel Management, Facility Management, Fuel Purchasing and IT Development
- Single source solution for compliance, ConRACs and fuel supply
- Proprietary software that can be customized for clients so that all inspections and operations can be tracked and monitored ongoing to optimize business operations
- Numerous partnerships that allow for economies of scale and ensure availability of fluids and supplies